We have an experienced and dedicated staff:
They are all here
working for you and your children.
- Lorene O'Neal, Director, holds a Master's Degree and is certified in early childhood development.
She has more than
30 years of experience in the field
- Jeffrey Smith,
Bookkeeper, holds an Associate degree in accounting. He has five years of experience
- Our trio of group teachers --all currently working on their Master's degrees -- includes:
- Ronda Brown, with nearly 25 years of experience.
- Antonia Sangalang, with 12 years of teaching experience.
- Perla Biscocho, has been working in the field for almost five years.
- Our assistant teachers are:
- Sharisse Boykins, 14 years of experience and CDA certification.
- Sandra Gomez, 11 years of experience and is a CDA candidate
- Crystal Ash, nearly three years of experience, and holds an Associate's
degree in Early Childhood
- Our teacher's aides
are all CDA certified. They are:
- Carmen Torres
Erazo, 20 years of experience
- Maria Ortiz,
11 years of experience
- Allison Espirit,
four years of experience
- Our certified kitchen staff
- Patricia Pou, cook with
14 years of experience
- Hawa Sanni, helper,
with four years of experience
- Issouf Traore,
NYCHA, is our custodian.